There is a free option..

I manage the web2py facebook page, (also Massimo and Anthony are added as
co-managers), facebook can tweet automatically from page --> twitter.

So we can add more people to page management and all publications by page
will go to twitter.

Just need to enter there, go to page admin and include web2py twitter
account. (Massimo you have admin permissions to do it on the facebook page)