Thank you massimo,

Just added history, fields selection and better access url. I am working on
filters and on using the links and left parameters from smartgrid.

Considering that most of the heavy lifting is done by the brilliant
smartgrid I think it is quite ready for beta testing (and any bug report is
appreciated). However there are more features in the pipeline so whenever
you consider it to have enough features you can start using it.

About the place for visibility: well, my goal is to make it stand near
plugin_wiki ;)

-rif

vineri, 14 septembrie 2012, 16:39:50 UTC+3, Massimo Di Pierro a scris: