Right!

I have a questioning about placeholder attribute. I don't know what the
plans about integration of html5 into web2py (since placeholder is a new
attribute of input in html5), but the only place where it makes sens to set
the placeholder value is at the field definition in the model I think. I
don't know if it makes sens to have html attributes there. One thing for
sure is that having placeholder support in web2py, would limit the overhead
of modifying the form once it created.

Richard