Currently it probably won't compile anyway due to recent changes, but...

First, make sure that you do "svn co" under cygwin shell in order to
get files with unix-style line-ending - last time I've tried and
didn't do it, perl scripts wouldn't work.

It's also possible you're not running from Cygwin or it's misconfigured.

Also, I've never tried the script, I always built using
WebKitTools\Spinneret\Spinneret.sln

-- kjk