Mike,

I'd love to see the gdk work mature into a traditional gtk port.

I'm currently working on that. The trunk now builds for gtk.

I have quite a bit of cairo/svg and curl work I've done since my last
commits to webkit that should be integrated back into the main tree
and if someone takes on the gdk work I'd be happy to start submitting
patches that are relevant to the main tree. Older patches are posted
on various bugs.

It would be great if you could submit cairo and curl fixes. I know
there are problems there but I haven't yet had a time to investigate
them deeply.

-- kjk