On Apr 4, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Rodrigo Melo wrote:

Hi, I'm interested work on it too. I've started reading something about E4X and WebKit, and specially looking at JavaScriptCore code. My first question was where I would start to code.

Although we've discussed E4X support, we're not entirely sure we want it. It's a big chunk of extra functionality that isn't really used on the web. And the web already provides the DOM for XML processing. So we'd want to hear some some good reasons before adding support.