Hi all,

I've created the branch for feature development in r21341. For contributors without commit access you can check out the branch from <http://svn.webkit.org/repository/webkit/branches/feature-branch/ >. Contributors with commit access should use <svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/svn/webkit/branches/feature-branch >. As Maciej noted in his original email, the usual review process applies to all changes being landed on this branch.

Regards,
Mark