On Jun 6, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Andre-John Mas wrote:

Hi,

I have heard that the W3C was working on a specification known
as 'Web Forms 2.0'. Does anyone know what the status of this is
and whether there are any moves to incorporate this into
WebKit or any other mainline rendering engine?

The Web Forms 2.0 spec was originally created by the WHAT Working Group <http://whatwg.org>. It has been adopted by the W3C as part of HTML5, and we'll likely support some of its features as it gets reviewed and integrated into the main HTML5 spec.

(It is not at all the same thing as XForms.)