On Jul 3, 2007, at 1:51 PM, Andrew Murphy wrote:

Hello.

This is my first time posting here, though I have lurked for a few days, so I think that my question is on topic for this list. Please let me know if it isn't. :)

I'm wondering if there's any way in Web Kit to access a page's DOM properties via, say, Javascript? (In my final use I'll be wanting to use ActionScript, but Javascript is a simpler way to create a testable example.)

For example, is it possible to access the "coords" property of an "HTMLAnchorElement" like this:

"coords" only applies to an HTMLAreaElement, not an HTMLAnchorElement.