On Jul 24, 2007, at 4:04 PM, Sam Carleton wrote:

Folks,

I have already written a kiosk browser for Windows using the
WebControl (IE6 or IE7), but I need a cross platform browser and would
prefer to use Safari rather then Firefox.  Is it possible to use
webkit on windows?  Is there an open source kiosk program out there
that will aid me in my efforts?

WebKit on Windows is open source, however, some of the support libraries in Apple's Windows port are only licensed for use with Safari. It's possible that in the future there will be a version of the Windows port that does not depend on these libraries.

Regards,
Maciej