Just an addition: Win32/Debug build has been finished successfully.

Artem Ananiev wrote:
Hi, all,

I'm trying to build WebKit in Release mode and get the following message from linker when building WebCore subproject:

----

1>Performing Pre-Build Event...

1>cl : Command line warning D9040 : ignoring option '/analyze'; Code Analysis warnings are not available in this edition of the compiler

1>tmp.cpp

1>make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

1>Creating library...

1>..path\to\webkit..\WebKitBuild\lib\WebCore.lib : fatal error LNK1106: invalid file or disk full: cannot seek to 0x20150F02

----

The disk drive has about 12Gb of free space. I have also noticed another interesting thing: when "Creating library..." is in progress, WebKitBuild/lib/WebCore.lib is created and rapidly grows from a couple of megs to 128M, then to 256M, and at last to 512M. After LNK1106 error is displayed, the file is removed.

Thanks,

Artem