Hi, Lars,

thank you for the link. As I understand, Qt/Win32 port requires some libs from GnuWin32 - why not Cygwin? Are there any principal problems with Cygwin?

Thanks,

Artem

Lars Knoll wrote:
Hi Artem,

there are some instructions on howto build QtWebKit on Windows on the WebKit wiki:

http://trac.webkit.org/projects/webkit/wiki/BuildingQtOnWindows

Hope this helps,
Lars