On Aug 21, 2007, at 10:38 PM, Mike Hommey wrote:

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 03:48:49PM -0700, Anyang Ren <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
r24862 added an unused variable shouldDumpSubframesAsText
to DumpRenderTree.m:

Speaking of unused variable, here is a list of warnings I got while
building the Qt and Gdk ports from r25144 with -Wall:

[...]

I don't know if I should file a bug or several bugs.

Patches would be great, however, I'd suggest splitting the platform- specific ones from the ones in platform-independent code. For the mac port at least, we build with -W -Wall -Werror and a bunch of other warnings (but we do explicitly turn a few off). I'd recommend the same for other ports - fixing warnings as you go beats getting bitten by them later.