SVG London User Group meeting 5/10/07

It's been a while ~:"
Please let me know whether you would like to present or plan to attend.

Jim & Libby, any chance of a talk on [EMAIL PROTECTED] or something else?

We have three short talks planned so far, ONS, Met. Office, Peepo.

The Office of National Statistics has offered to host our next meeting at their Pimlico Office:

4:00-6:00p.m. Friday 5th October 2007

the entrance is directly outside Pimlico tube station.
http://www.statistics.gov.uk/about_ns/locations/onsmaps.asp

We will retire to a local hostelry if there is demand.

The ONS security requires a list of all attendees, so please be sure to email me.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet