I seem to recall reviewing it at the time, but I just went over it once more.

I see no technical inaccuracies, I think it's written at a great level for introducing people unfamiliar with the concept to our RefPtr infrastructure, and I don't want to get into arguing tiny ways I would reword things as they are not at all important.

Conclusion - I think the document is in plenty-good shape to link to as-is and we can tweak it over time, answering the questions at the bottom as they come up.

One note about improving "clarity, scope, or presentation" - I thinking discussing all of our other types of smart pointers and shared classes is valuable, but should take place in different documents (perhaps linked to from some master document) as to not cloud the focus the (Pass)RefPtr document has.

 Brady