Hey everyone-
The Mac and Windows build bots are finally green! For those of you who are new to the project, Mark Rowe (bdash) maintains a buildbot installation at http://build.webkit.org/ that continuously builds and tests tip-of-tree WebKit on multiple platforms. It's taken a lot of work from many people to get the bots green, and I'd like to say thank you to everyone involved. I hope that we can all work together to keep the bots healthy, while at the same time improving the state of the Qt and Gtk bots, implementing new features, fixing bugs, and fleshing out our ports!

-Adam