On Apr 15, 2008, at 12:25 AM, Artem Ananiev wrote:

Hi,

is there any way to find the content type of the Document? I see two methods - doctype() and realDocType() - in WebCore::Document, however they always return NULL (at least for HTML documents)...

These would give the doctype declaration, not the content type (which is sent as part of the http protocol). The content type is stored in the ResourceResponse, I believe we keep around the original response for a document but I don't recall where off-hand.

Regards,
Maciej