On May 13, 2008, at 5:39 PM, Darren VanBuren wrote:

On May 13, 2008, at 5:20 PM, Mark Rowe wrote:

Looking at build-launcher-app, it will build both Drosera.app and DroseraLauncher.app. Are you sure that build-launcher-app ran to completion without failing?

At the end it did say

Unable to determine current SVN branch in /Users/onekopaka/WebKit at WebKitTools/BuildSlaveSupport/build-launcher-app line 58.

Could that be the problem?

Yes. It looks like the script wasn't updated after we changed SVN repository access methods last year.

If so, how would I resolve it?

It looks like the currentSVNBranch function in build-launcher-app will need some small changes.

I'm still curious as to why you are attempting to build your own WebKit disk images rather than using those which are readily available from nightly.webkit.org?

- Mark