Hi Nina,

If I understand correctly, you are loading a page in QtWebKit and then using
the QWebFrame::toHtml() method to retrieve the actual markup which is missing
closing tags.

If the html is missing *all* closing tags then this sounds like a bug in the
toHtml method.  If the html is missing only *some* closing tags then this is
not remarkable as of course the html does not need to be well formed for
webkit to display it.

This is hard to know since we have no details about what page you are
trying to load and or any other details that normally go into a bug report.

If you believe you've discovered a bug then by all means fill out a bug on
bugs.webkit.org. This website is not the right place for these kinds of bug
reports.

Adam