This question reminds me:

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Mark Rowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Jul 9, 2008, at 9:39 AM, Andre-John Mas wrote:
>>
>> Are there any plans to add Webkit nightlies for other platforms on the
>> nightlies page? I am thinking Linux/Qt or Linux/Gtk.
>
> Creating nightly builds for the large number of platforms that the Qt
> and Gtk ports support would be a large amount of work.  Limiting

I have an ancient Panther-based iMac that I wanted to set up as an
internet terminal.  It doesn't appear that Safari has been updated on
this platform, but does anyone maintain anything WebKit-based for this
era of OS X?  (I would upgrade it, but the hardware is too old to
install anything newer than Panther).

Thanks,

-Brent