Sorry, just found the answer to my question. That said, is the Windows build
going to get any more clean? Building on OS X is no problem at all, but
building in cygwin just simply does not seem to work. The Visual Studio
project file is near working, but I've had to do a lot of rearranging of
header file includes, killing compiler optimizations and some macro issues.
Anyone built on Linux? Was that fairly clean to build?

Thanks much,

~/Jason Hullinger