Dear WebKit Developers,

Here, at the Department of Software Engineering, University of Szeged,
we've set up a system for ourselves that does an hourly checkout from
the SVN of WebKit and measures its performance. This helps us to follow
the development of WebKit. We think (or at least, we hope) that others
could also benefit from these hourly measurements, so we created a
website for this system that can be reached at:

http://www.sed.hu/webkit

For the measurements, we use three benchmarks: SunSpider, the V8 tests
and a suite of our own, WindScorpion. (A mail on this benchmark was sent
in August to the list.)

I hope that you will find this helpful. All comments are welcome!

Best regards,

Akos Kiss