Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

The current zoom functionality in webkit, applies the zoom factor to the
entire page. I want to zoom in only a selected node and  not the entire
page. For this I've modified the Document::recalcStyle() function. The
original function calls Element::recalStyle for the root node.
I've modified the function so that it'll call the Element::recalcStyle
function only for the selected node.
But, this is not working. I am not able to see any effect on the selected
node.

Please let me know if you have any idea/clue for this issue.

Regards,
Pradnya