On Fri, 2008-10-03 at 18:40 +0300, Konsta Kokkinen wrote:
> I've been searching how to use webkit as plain as possible: My program
> creates a X window
> (I'm using gentoo linux) and commands webkit to render page I'm wanting to
> that window,
> nothing else. Yes, I'm NOT wanting to use qt or gtk libraries, just plain
> rendering. Is
> this possible? If not, is it maybe possible to make it possible?

This seems to mean, to me, that you want a X11-only port of WebKit, so
that's what it takes: writing a xlib port of WebKit. If you are OK with
at least using Cairo to draw, you should be OK with replacing stuff such
as scrollbars and events handling, and providing a simple exportable
API. So, basically, currently not possible, but you could do it.

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GNOME contributor: http://www.gnome.org/