Hi List,

I've tried to build WebKit with GTK on Fedora Core 10, gcc4.3 and
noticed a strange error about a missing member function called
"update".

$ ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local --enable-video
$ make
WebCore/platform/gtk/ScrollViewGtk.cpp: In member function 'void
WebCore::ScrollView::ScrollViewPrivate::scrollBackingStore(const
WebCore::IntSize&)':
WebCore/platform/gtk/ScrollViewGtk.cpp:183: error: 'class
WebCore::ScrollView' has no member named 'update'
make[1]: *** [WebCore/platform/gtk/libWebCore_la-ScrollViewGtk.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/younes/Desktop/WebKit'
make: *** [all] Error 2

After commenting this line 183, everything went fine:
// view->update();

Could someone please explain me why this function is missing? Is it deprecated?
Any fix?

Thanks.

Regards,
Ferret