Byron,

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:51 PM, bryon smith
<cassanova_is_back2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Well I did every thing I was told to do and now I get thes,
>
> Build machine environment variables may not be correct.
> echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
> Pre-Build Event..."
> echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
> Pre-Link Event..."
> echo Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing
> Makefile project actions"

You don't say which project this is happening in.  You also don't show
the detailed logging that would indicate which build event (for which
project) is triggering the error.

It's hard to guess what's going on.

Typical issues:
1.  Using Cygwin environment that is missing some build tools.
2.  Pulling from svn with incorrect line endings (this is not as much
of a problem these days).
3.  Not having the Windows SDK or other tools installed (or in your path).
4.  Did you set the WEBKITOUTPUTDIR and WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR environment
variables?

> Is there any way I can just get past the build and just start working with
> the code?

You can modify the sources all you like, but if you can't successfully
build it will be hard to tell if you have achieved your goals...

-Brent