Hi,

that is intended, since the context pointer is the current
CallFrame/ExecState. WebKit creates its own stack (called RegisterFile) to
run JavaScript. The stack base of the current function is pointed by
CallFrame (similar to ebp in x86, or fp in ARM architectures). When you
call a JS function, several important pointers are stored on the top of
the stack, like return value, current code block, previous call frame, and
these values are accessed through the CallFrame pointer. It is essential
for JavaScriptCore, there is no workaround.

Zoltan