On Mar 24, 2009, at 2:36 AM, Jack Wootton wrote:

But I have one question. Looking at the following structure:

typedef struct _NPP
{
   void*    pdata;            /* plug-in private data */
   void*    ndata;            /* netscape private data */
} NPP_t;

From reading the documentation ndata points to the Browers and pdata points to the Plugin Instance Object, then why can I not use ndata to call Netscape functions?

It’s a pointer to the browser’s private data; any private data the browser wants to store there. It’s not a pointer to a NPNetscapeFuncs structure.

    -- Darin