Hi Adam,Thanks for the links.  These are simply exposing the functions as a
formal a API's.  I understand that you typically don't want to change
externally exposed API's but these can easily be stubbed out (or removed).
I should have pointed out in my original email that I have tried to remove
these API's and I can still run all the WebKit/Mac tests fine.  So at least
two things are missing (IMHO) - tests that verify that this functionality is
working as intended and documentation to tell what that intent is.  But this
is only required if somebody is actually using these functions...

Thanks,
Sverrir