Oh, and I forgot to mention: given your philosophy on private browsing and
the potential for session data being written to disk in the future, I think
it's reasonable to disallow writing to SessionStorage while in private
browsing mode.  I'll add a comment in the StorageArea.cpp code explaining
this decision.