So I tracked down here the message is sent.
\WebCore\platform\network\cf\ResourceHandleCFNet.cpp
line 365 in ResourceHandle::start(Frame* frame)

But when I deleted the call
to CFURLConnectionScheduleWithCurrentMessageQueue,
DumpRenderTree crashed.  So I don't think simply removing the call solves
the problem.

Is there anyone familiar with this message?

Ryosuke