I was getting ready to try the first move from SpiderMonkey to Nitro, and ran into a large problem. Right now, all my getters and setters are at the property level. In the documentation I have, Nitro only seems to put them at the object level. This would force a huge refactoring of my code (which I'm willing to do if I have to, I would just like to avoid it as I have hundred or so objects.)

Is my documentation old, did I miss something, or am I stuck? If I'm stuck, is there any call to have this put into Nitro at some time in the future?

[>] Brian