On Aug 7, 2009, at 4:03 PM, David Levin wrote:

Running check-webkit-style automatically as an fyi -- maybe during prepare-ChangeLog -- would be cool.

Personally, I thought it would be good to let it have a little more time to bake before doing this.

Seems like a good idea to run it in an advisory way. And I agree about the bake time.

 - Maciej

dave