  From: Jeremy Orlow
  To: Yong Li
  Cc: laszlo.1.gom...@nokia.com ; stai...@kde.org ; webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:39 PM
  Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] Single-threaded database/storage solution

  On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Yong Li <yong...@torchmobile.com> wrote:

    Hi, Laszlo,

    Do you think our single-threaded storage(database) solution can be helpful
to you? If so, I'm going to change the switch from PLATFORM(WINCE) to
ENABLE(SINGLE_THREADED) or something like that.

  I think this would be good.

  Btw, is there any intention to set up a WINCE or single threaded QT build bot
any time soon?  Otherwise I'm concerned that some of us working in storage are
going to inadvertently break this stuff and have no idea that it happened.