I've always hated the indentation in header files.

I have no objections.

~Brady

On Sep 22, 2009, at 1:06 PM, David Hyatt wrote:

I had thought that we resolved ages ago that we would no longer be indenting code inside namespaces in header files, since that just results in the entire class declaration being pointlessly indented.

This is point 3 on the page:

http://webkit.org/coding/coding-style.html

I'd like to reverse the Right and Wrong examples to fix this.

Are there any objections to this change? I know a few months ago, people agreed (notably Maciej) that there was no longer any point to essentially indenting the entire file's contents (when we already don't do this in .cpp files).

dave
(hy...@apple.com)