I'm not sure where you are looking. This is from WebView.h:

/*
@discussion Notifications sent by WebView to mark the progress of loads. @constant WebViewProgressStartedNotification Posted whenever a load begins in the WebView, including a load that is initiated in a subframe. After receiving this notification zero or more WebViewProgressEstimateChangedNotifications will be sent. The userInfo will be nil. @constant WebViewProgressEstimateChangedNotification Posted whenever the value of
    estimatedProgress changes.  The userInfo will be nil.
@constant WebViewProgressFinishedNotification Posted when the load for a WebView has finished.
    The userInfo will be nil.
*/
extern NSString *WebViewProgressStartedNotification;
extern NSString *WebViewProgressEstimateChangedNotification;
extern NSString *WebViewProgressFinishedNotification;

,,,

/*!
    @method estimatedProgress
@discussion An estimate of the percent complete for a document load. This value will range from 0 to 1.0 and, once a load completes, will remain at 1.0 until a new load starts, at which point it will be reset to 0. The value is an
    estimate based on the total number of bytes expected to be received
for a document, including all it's possible subresources. For more accurate progress indication it is recommended that you implement a WebFrameLoadDelegate and a
    WebResourceLoadDelegate.
*/
- (double)estimatedProgress;

John