Hi All,

ChromeClient and other clients defined in webkit are using a lot of WebCore
objects. So it seems impossible to provide a ChromeClient from another binary
other than webkit itself. In other words, ChromeClient is almost always
implemented in a static lib that's linked with WebCore together.

If that's true, why do we need those "virtual" functions? One reason might be
for this case:

class WebPage: public ChromeClient, public EditorClient, public ..... {
};

But I see most ports implement these clients with single classes. If we can
make this mandatory, then we can remove these "virtual" words from these client
interface, and then the compilers could make those functions "inline" whenever
suitable. I guess this could boost performance a little bit.

Best regards,

Yong Li