Welcome to WebKit!

I have a few questions (and I assume others are curious to the answers as well):
- Who maintains this port?  (Samsung I assume.)
- Is this an active port? (Are there plans for the EFL contributors to
work upstream?)
- Does the EFL port have a DumpRenderTree implementation?  (And if so,
can it run the LayoutTests?  What percentage pass?)

I would also encourage you to read (and expand as needed):
http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/SuccessfulPortHowTo

Other WebKit-related reading you all might find useful:
https://webkit.org/projects/goals.html
https://webkit.org/coding/contributing.html (which I assume you've
read to get this far) :)
http://webkit.org/coding/commit-review-policy.html (eventually every