I recently began to work on the square root implementation in MatML and I'm
near to submit a patch.
But as I'm new to WebKit development, I have a beginner question:

To draw the square root, the GraphicsContext::drawLine method is called but it
is written (in comments) to use it only for borders.
Moreover this method enforces to turn antialiasing off.
I have two possibilities:
- modify that method to allow (optional) antialising
- use other methods. It should be better but I don't know which one is adapted.
Ideally, a polyline method should be great. Is there such a method? Probably
yes, as SVG & Canvas need advanced drawing.
Any help is welcome!

Thanks in advance,

François Sausset