On Apr 13, 2010, at 11:13 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:

http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/57561

Sheriff Bot will nag you when you break Qt.
Commit Queue will block while any Qt builder is broken.

Qt was green all day.  The Qt devs @ WKCon seemed very interested in
keeping their bots green.

The goal of the "core builder" list[1] is to be descriptive, not
prescriptive.  It seemed through talks today/yesterday that the
community is interested/ready to keep the Qt bots green, so I've told
the bots to expect them green.

Thanks!  If you've got questions, let me know.

Per my previous comments, I'd really like it if the "core builders" list appeared on a separate Web page of buildbot output than the other builders. Is that a practical thing to do? Is our buildbot configuration in SVN?

Regards,
Maciej