On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Darin Adler <da...@apple.com> wrote:
> On Oct 14, 2010, at 2:12 PM, Alex Milowski wrote:
>
>> I'm curious as to why MathML seems to be treated differently for selection
>> highlights.
>
> Differently from what? I’m not sure what your question is.

If you try out the attachment from the bug you'll see what I mean.
Essentially, MathML
seems to get several overlapping highlights that get darker and darker the more
that they overlap via several layers.  As such, the content eventually
gets washed
out by the highlight color.

I do not see this behavior for non-MathML content and that leads me to
believe we need to something in the rendering objects for MathML.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."