It seems Adam has fixed this?

At least it works for me again, though I have other compile errors now.

Adam wrote:
> All of these problems seem to have the same cause: the value of the WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR environment variable is quoted, but should not be.

See the " below in the path names

Thomas

Am 19.11.2010 05:53, schrieb Brent Fulgham:
Hi Adam,

On Nov 16, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Adam Roben wrote:

2>cat:
"D:/Projects/BuildSlave/win-cairo-debug/build/WebKitLibraries/win"/tools/scripts/VERSION:
 No such file or directory
2>cat:
"D:/Projects/BuildSlave/win-cairo-debug/build/WebKitLibraries/win"/tools/scripts/COPYRIGHT-END-YEAR:
 No such file or directory
2>Compiling resources...
2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(17) : error RC2127 : version WORDs separated by commas
expected
2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(18) : error RC2127 : version WORDs separated by commas
expected
2>.\JavaScriptCore.rc(37) : error RC2104 : undefined keyword or key name:
__COPYRIGHT_YEAR_END_TEXT__

As I am not familiar with that, can anyone please look at it?
All of these problems seem to have the same cause: the value of the
WEBKITLIBRARIESDIR environment variable is quoted, but should not be.
Amazingly, it worked previously.  I must have accidentally polluted my
BuildSlave environment with a 'good' version of the environment variable, and
after a restart things went awry.

I'm hoping to get things back running tomorrow.

Thanks for the patience!

-Brent