Our buildbot allows for anonymous people to trigger things on the slaves, and
it is like this on purpose for ease of use. However, that means it is possible
for a malicious person to do things like shutdown all of the slaves. That is
what happened last night around 10:30pm PST, from 66.57.13.12, and that is why
the slaves are offline.

If you own a build slave that is shutdown, you need to restart the buildbot
process on it and check that it reconnects to the master. If you have trouble,
email me or ping _wms on irc.

I landed <http://trac.webkit.org/changeset/74194> to disable the shutdown
feature for now. We can move to having user accounts, possibly even use
trac/svn or bugs credentials, if we feel we need more fine-grained permissions.

-Bill