On May 4, 2011, at 18:36, Leo Yang <leoyang.web...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to add .h, .cpp and .idl files into WebCore platform independent
> parts. The questions are:
>
> - How many build systems are there for build bots?

Eight!

> - For each type of build bots, where are the project files into which I
> should add .h, .cpp and .idl? (I know qt port)

For WebCore, I believe they all exist directly in the WebCore directory. Keep
in mind that for some systems (Xcode, VS) the project file is actually a
directory.

The way I determine where to add a new file is to pick an existing file in the
same directory and grep for it in the various project files. Note that for the
Xcode project file, you need to use Xcode's UI to add the file.

Yes. See http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/Unifying%20the%20build%20system