Hello,

WTF current implementation of StackBounds is not quite compatible with Windows
fiber threads and/or custom stack sizes:
we have successfully implemented support for Windows fiber threads in
StackBounds & fixed some 64 issues but we are still stuck on how to determine
thread or fiber allocated stack size...

>From the fiber or thread context, i can only get the stack base & stack
>current pointer but not the allocated stack size: any idea on how to get it
>assuming that i cannot get stack size from the executable stack size because
>our main app might use cooperative fiber threads with variable stack size,
>along with preemptive threads created from WebKit ?

For now the only workaround i think about is to pass the fiber stack size as
fiber data while creating the fiber in our main app & get it in StackBounds
with GetFiberData() using a custom define to filter with our app impl: but it
means adding code specific to our app in JavacriptCore/WTF which i would like
to avoid if it is possible.

Kind regards,

Jacques Quidu
Graphics Software Engineer