Hi,

Noncopyable/FastAllocBase class doesn't exist anymore in WebKit, we turned them into macro implementations:

http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/JavaScriptCore/wtf/FastAllocBase.h
http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Source/JavaScriptCore/wtf/Noncopyable.h

For primitive/POD types, you have to use FastNew to allocate and FastDelete to deallocate memory, please check it in FastAllocBase.h.

Btw,  new(1)int; ? Do you mean new int[1]?

Regards,

Zoltan Horvath