On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Nico Weber <tha...@chromium.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Adam Barth <aba...@webkit.org> wrote:
>> It looks like Chromium Mac has successfully moved to Skia.
>
> I'd wait with this assessment until a version of Chrome with Skia has
> shipped to stable. Things are looking really good so that should be
> smooth sailing, but it's a bit early to say we're "successfully moved"
> :-)

Fair enough.  However, I believe the Skia transition plan called for
removing the chromium-cg-mac expectation much earlier than a Skia
build shipping to stable.  Originally, we were only supposed to have
to maintain both sets of expectations for about a month.  The
transition has taken longer than expected, but it seems like we have
sufficient confidence in Skia now that we can remove the
chromium-cg-mac expectations.

Adam