Adam,

Thank you for your reply.

-- Gyuyoung.

------- Original Message -------
Sender : Adam Barth<aba...@webkit.org>
Date : 2012-02-07 10:20 (GMT+09:00)
Title : Re: [webkit-dev] What is the license policy of a reviewing patch on
Bugzilla (not yet landed to main trunk)?

IANAL, but here's what the bugs.webkit.org attachment page says:

======
WebKit Contribution Terms:

Hello and thank you for contributing a patch. Here is our licensing
policy and terms for contributing code to the WebKit project.

If you are sending in a patch to existing WebKit code, you agree by
clicking below that your changes are licensed under the existing
license terms of the file you are modifying (i.e., BSD license or GNU
Lesser General Public License v.2.1, LGPL v. 2.1). Please also add
your copyright (name and year) to the relevant files for changes that
are more than 10 lines of code.

If you are sending in a new file for inclusion in WebKit (no code
copied from another source), the preferred license is BSD, but LGPL
2.1 is an option as well. Please include your copyright (name and
year) and license preference (BSD or LGPL 2.1). By clicking below you
agree that your file is licensed under either the BSD license or LGPL
2.1, as indicated in your file.

If you aren't the author of the patch, you agree to include the
original copyright notices and licensing terms with it, to the extent
that they exist. If there wasn't a copyright notice or license, please
make a note of it. Generally we can only take in patches that are BSD-
or LGPL-licensed in order to maintain license compatibility within the
project.
======

That seems to imply that these licensing terms apply to any patches
uploaded to bugs.webkit.org, not just those that are merged to trunk.

Adam