Hi,

>> The APIs exist, so it should be possible to make one, but no one has done so
>> at this time, so far as I know.

We did implement a remote debugger in JSC in Wakanda Server. It will be
open-sourced very soon.
For a quick demo please take a look at this video:
http://www.wakanda.org/blog?page=2

-Sergiy Temnikov
Wakanda Server architect

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:39:52 -0800
From: Maciej Stachowiak <m...@apple.com>
To: Matt Veenstra <matts_li...@tribalmedia.com>
Cc: WebKit Development <webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org>
Subject: Re: [webkit-dev] JavaScriptCore Debugger - Non-Browser
        Implementation

On Feb 7, 2012, at 10:18 PM, Matt Veenstra wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a tool to help debug JavaScript code for
> JavaScriptCore when NOT using a browser?  I did a bit of research and
> did not find anything that seems to attach and debug at a code level
> and ignore the DOM.
>
> Is there something simple I missed?  Drosera seemed to exist in the past.
>
> Is this the proper list for this question?

I don't believe there is a pre-made tool for debugging JavaScript code in JSC
outside of WebKit. The APIs exist, so it should be possible to make one, but no
one has done so at this time, so far as I know.

Regards,
Maciej

Sergiy Temnikov
Architecte Logiciel