Greetings,

I am currently looking at the WebKit CSS3  failures on IETestCenter
(http://samples.msdn.microsoft.com/ietestcenter/ ).

I'm making some progress, and getting ready to submit a patch.  I've
contacted Beth Dakin about my approach on the first patch, and she says I
should proceed.

As part of the patch, of course I need to submit a passing layout test.
This is where a question for the community arises:

Presuming it is legal (I have my legal department looking at it),  I think
it makes sense to bring in the tests verbatim from the IETestCenter site.  I
do understand that there will likely be some overlap (thus, inefficiency) in
coverage, but I think having a complete, identical set of tests will make it
easier to verify WebKit's performance in this test suite.  There is a
precedent for this:  the IETestCenter javascript tests are already present
in the LayoutTests tree.

The alternative is to write new tests or enhance existing tests in the
current LayoutTests tree.

I'm open to either approach,  just need some direction from the team.

-Dave Tharp